Wednesday 3 August 2011

Woah - woah -woah

Slow down - don't come all in rushing at once. Seriously, it's nauseating.
Don't worry, I'll recover.
I kind of assumed it would be this way. The internet is a dark, endless abyss with only small pockets of areas that have social interaction. And it is only the brave ones who leave one of these pockets (ie. Facebook) to go on in search of greater things. However, this can be quite a lonely experience, as I am quick to find out. I can describe the feeling with pictures:
But not to worry. My presence will soon be noticed eventually. It's going to be a while before I give up or lose interest. And seeing as writing and drawing just so happen to be a few of my favorite things - it's going to be a very long time. Heh heh heh.

I'll post again soon. Maybe. I don't know. I have an online multiple choice test to do which I am 75% unprepared for. I absorb information like a sponge thankfully. But I also have the tendancy to get distracted easily and steer away from what should be my primary focus.
I'll see how I go.
One thing is for sure I will post eventually. Until then,
Buh bye.

3 comments:

  1. May I also express a note of welcome to the first member who isn't me, Tech Boy - hello. Thank you for joining - this had nothing to do with me influencing you to come follow. Allow me to believe you did it of your own accord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am under the impression that I have to state "In no way was I influenced to join this blog. No threats or blackmail techniques were used at all".

    (Can I keep my legs now?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The legs you can keep. It's your VEINS I want.

    ReplyDelete